Friday, November 21, 2008

A New Friend

I came home today after dropping my oldest daughter off at preschool. I walked in the door, baby Benny in one hand, a white chocolate mocha in the other, and Susannah trailing behind. I immediately knew something was different. It took me a few moments, but I soon discovered a little visitor checking out my yarn stash.



It seems that my Secret Sister for November managed to lift this little guy right out of my imagination and sneak him into my house. My new friend is cute as can be, loves yarn, small children, and his favorite color is blue. He was perfectly happy to share some basmati rice and mater paneer with me for lunch, and he promised to guard my precious wool from Benjamin's mischievous little fingers! I have a feeling that this is the start of something beautiful.

Thank you so much, dear Secret Sister! I love my new friend. Now I just need some suggestions for a name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment