Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chicken Dinner

There is something about this time of year that makes everyone want chicken drumsticks with their custom orders! I've crocheted more of them in the past month and a half than I did all summer.

This particular customer asked for a chicken dinner, with mashed potatoes and green beans. I'm a big fan of mashed potatoes myself. I love them made with lots and lots of garlic and butter, and it's even better to leave the skin on, in my opinion. Not everyone shares my point of view, though...like Tim (my husband) who prefers that mashed potatoes be peeled. Of course, he doesn't like meatloaf or cooked onion either, so we already know he's wierd.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rose!! I can't wait to get the new book!! I've been looking for a pattern for french fries. I've been searching & researching & trying to create my own pattern. I hope you don't mind...I think I'll use your green bean pattern....in yellow to create french fries for my 3year old twins' play kitchen. Looking forward to more great patterns.
    Kim in NJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, I bought your book and had so much fun with it. I made everything except the sushi. My favorites were the taco, pizza and the salad.I was hoping to find the mashed potato recipe to go with the chicken dinner posted on your web site. thank you for such a wonderful book. Marci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool lol I Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do i order your food book

    ReplyDelete
  5. my email add is donna414@centurytel.net iam the one who asked how to get your food book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, you can order my book through Amazon, or Barnes and Nobles. Knitpicks also carries it...try calling around to your LYSs to see if any of them carry it as well. In the top right sidebar of my blog here, there is a link to the product page for it on Amazon :)

    ReplyDelete