Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Does life really imitate art? Or is it the other way around?

Do you ever have those days when it feels like banging your head against the wall would actually be more productive than the way things are going at that moment? I think everyone does sometimes, but boy...this month is like that!
In the past 30 days we've had stomach bugs, respiratory viruses, an ear infection, a whooping cough scare, etcetera etcetera. It finally seems like it might be ending (knock on wood), and I'm trying to ease my way back into my dreamy world of yarn love. I even had a wonderful blog post all typed up in Notebook sitting open on my screen before I was called away to do something Mom-ish and responsible. By the time I was able to get back to the computer several hours later it was gone! My oldest child had something school related to do and in his zeal for closing programs he closed my (unsaved) blog post. I know it's my own fault for not saving it (bang head on wall), but it certainly makes me feel less guilty for tormenting my unsuspecting son with chicken-butt jokes. All. The. Time. OK, maybe he closed it on purpose.

But now, you'll never know about my secret project, or how I gave buying yarn up for Lent (the horror!), or the gorgeous soaker I knit for Bennie, or the free pattern that I'll be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment